Georgetown, KY Veterinary Jobs
Scott County Veterinary Clinic proudly serves the Georgetown, Kentucky community. Known for being the birthplace of bourbon in the heart of the Kentucky Horse Country, Georgetown has many things to offer. From horse-centric attractions to Toyota manufacturing plant, distilleries to local eateries, there is something for everyone to enjoy!
We understand that in veterinary medicine there are different avenues and passions, therefore we encourage our team to follow their passions and explore and implement new procedures and techniques. If you are searching for a practice that is committed to success for both their clients and staff, then we want to speak with you!
Are you searching for a practice that believes in providing high-quality, individualized care to its patients? Do you enjoy collaborating and working in a team-like atmosphere? Do you pride yourself in offering creative solutions to solve problems? Great! We may just have the perfect opportunity for you!
What You’ll Be Working On
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Diagnose, treat and manage a variety of small or mixed animal cases
- Perform small animal surgeries with opportunities for mentorship if desired
- Maintain a positive and supportive work environment
- Guide and utilize exceptional support staff
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from an accredited program required
- Be licensed or able to be licensed in the state of Kentucky
- A minimum of one year of experience working in small animal internal medicine required (All experience levels considered)
- A minimum of one year of experience working in general practice and surgery required (All experience levels considered)
- Experience working with orthopedics preferred
- Experience working in mixed animal medicine, exotics, and/or large animal medicine a plus!
- Flexible with schedule – must be available to work rotating shifts
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and continuous learning
- Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity
- Strong communication skills
- Positive team player who motivates staff with encouragement
- Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail
What’s In It For You
- Competitive salary plus monthly production bonus
- Simple IRA plan with 3% match
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- CE stipend with dedicated time off
- Licenses and dues coverage
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Ready to join our team?
COMPLETE OUR EMPLOYMENT FORM BELOW. PLEASE NOTE: FIELDS WITH * ARE REQUIRED
Mon: 7:30AM - 5:00PM
Tues - Fri: 7:30AM - 5:00PM
Sat: 8:30AM - 12:00PM
Ready to come see us?
Schedule a time to meet with our veterinary team today! We look forward to seeing you soon!